ACVM Approved P009479

BIOXwater® Drinking Water Tank Treatment


Totally chlorine free drinking water treatment.



View more

Chlorine free treatment for all types of microbiological infections that are commonly found in rainwater storage tanks. It is effective against bacteria such as E.coli, salmonella, campylobacter and other harmful pathogens that can cause health problems resulting from the use of infected water supplies.

Benefits of BIOXwater

BIOXwater is suitable for all types of domestic and commercial drinking water supplies.


  • Totally chlorine free
  • Tasteless & odourless
  • Safe, Effective, & Easy to use
  • Treats up to 22,000 litres
  • Effective against bacteria, viruses, fungi & algae
  • Suitable for domestic and commercial water supplies
  • Safe and beneficial for horticultural water supplies
  • Stable & long lasting
  • Ecologically harmless, biodegradable & non-polluting

BIOXwater Water Tank Treatment


BIOXwater is one of a new generation of silver stabilised hydrogen peroxide disinfectants that are non-toxic, ecologically harmless and biodegradable. BIOXwater is highly effective, simple to use, and leaves the water fresh, pure and healthy.

Water collected from roofs, stream, or other untreated sources in the environment can rarely be relied upon to consistently provide safe drink water. Even water that is safe when collected can quickly become infected in storage tanks and plumbing systems, and without some form of protection, dangerously high levels of harmful pathogens can quickly take over. Because the quality of water can change so quickly, and unpredictably, very few people these days drink untreated water by choice.
Studies of rainwater tanks in New Zealand had consistently shown that a large percentage of the population regularly drink from water supplies that are dangerously infected by pollutants.
BIOXwater provides a safe way to treat small domestic water supplies, such as on farms, holiday homes, camping grounds and many others in a way that is safe, effective, and uncomplicated.
BIOXwater is a highly effective natural disinfectant that is fully biodegradable into just oxygen and water, is non-toxic and produces no toxic disinfection by-products in the water.

When to Use BIOXwater

  • If unpleasant tastes or odours develop in the water
  • If bird or animal deposits are found on the roof or in the gutters
  • If the water has not been used for some time (holiday homes, baches, RV's or boats)
  • If contaminated water has entered the system
  • Anytime a member of the family displays medical or gastric problems
  • After each 28 days of normal use
  • Anytime you think it needs it


.

Need more information?
Get in touch with us today.